Car Loan : Sometimes the only thing between you and the open road is a new car loan. And when you’ve got your eye on a car, it’s easy to leave the financing for later. But knowing your options for buying, leasing or even refinancing your wheels can get you on the open road more quickly — and put more money in your gas tank.
Use our guide to auto loans to learn how to get a solid rate, save on your current loan and calculate your overall costs. And then compare your lending options to find the best deal for your budget.
Our top pick: car.Loan.com Car Loans
Get matched with a local car dealership to finance your car purchase. Bad credit, no credit OK.
- Specializing in ‘buy here, pay here’ car loans. No banks or credit unions.
- Typically hear back from a rep within 24 hours.
- Free loan-matching service. No obligation offers.
Three more top car loan options
Best for quick, hassle-free financing
- Starting APR: 2.56%
- Trustpilot Score: 8.8/10
- Fair credit accepted
- No loan amount restrictions
Best for guidance through the borrowing process
- Starting APR: 1.85%
- Trustpilot Score: 9.3/10
- Good to excellent credit required
- Loan amount varies by lender
What do you want to learn about first?